Legal Notice &
The following states:
- the Website: the https://www.nukk.ai address website, its entire tree structure and hosted resources
- the Visitor: the Internet user who accesses the Website
1. Editor and Controller
The Website is published and maintained by NukkAI, SAS with a share capital of €1,152,280, registered with the Paris B Trade and Companies Register under number 839 259 751 and SIRET number 839 259 751 00023. Its intra-community VAT number is FR26839259751.
NukkAI is also a Controller within the meaning of the Data Protection Regulation.
- Registered office address: NukkAI, 38 rue des cinq diamants, 75013 Paris, France
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Legal representative: Véronique VENTOS
- Director of publication: Jean-Baptiste FANTUN
2. Data Protection Officer
NukkAI’s Data Protection Officer is Jean-Pierre DESMOULINS (designation DPO-114618 with the CNIL on 09/05/2022).
His contact details are:
- Postal address: NukkAI – For the attention of the DPO – 38 rue des cinq diamants – 75013 PARIS
- Contact Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Hosting of the Website
The Website is hosted by OVH on servers located in France, SAS with a share capital of €10,174,560, registered with the Lille Métropole Trade and Companies Register under number 424 761 419 and under SIRET number 424 761 419 00045. Its intra-community VAT number is FR 22 424 761 419.
- Postal address of the registered office: 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France
- Phone (in France): 1007
Cookies storing personal data are deposited on the device used by the Visitor when browsing the Website. For any information on the use of these cookies, please refer to this page.
5. Data subjects and data collected
The persons concerned within the meaning of Article 4 of the GDPR are the Visitors. Two processing operations of personal data are carried out:
- The contact form, through which the surname, first name, professional email address, telephone number, title, country and text message of the Visitor choosing to use the form are transmitted and stored
These data are strictly minimized according to the purposes sought.
6. Purposes and legal basis
As Controller, NukkAI processes the personal data of the Visitor on the Website for the purposes of:
- to provide the service offered by its contact form.
The legal basis for this processing, within the meaning of Article 6 of the GDPR, is the Visitor’s consent. It is collected and preserved:
- by the CookieYes Processor regarding cookies,
- by the Controller concerning the use of the contact form concerning this processing, the validation of the form constituting consent.
7. Recipients of the data
The recipients of the data are:
- The OVH Processor who manages on behalf of NukkAI the servers on which the Website is hosted. These servers are located exclusively in France. The DPA is in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR available here;
- The CookieYes Processor who manages on behalf of NukkAI the consents relating to cookies placed on the device used by the Visitor to visit the Website;
- Employees strictly concerned by the message sent through the form made available on the Website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, NukkAI will not communicate to other third parties the personal data collected on the Website.
8. Data retention period
The data collected through the contact form will be kept for a maximum of two years after the last contact with the Visitor.
9. Rights of the data subjects
The Visitor has the following rights in relation to his personal data:
- receive clear information about the treatments carried out by NukkAI;
- have a means to give or withdraw consent at any time when it comes to the legal basis for processing;
- have the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability of personal data;
- have their right to lodge a complaint with the official authority in the event of disagreement with a decision of the Controller
Last Updated On 02-Dec-2022